Browsing Tugas Akhir dan Skripsi by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 2144
Results Per Page
- Item3DoF Kinematik Robot Lengan(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2017) Nugroho, Dionisius Adji; Soebhakti, Hendawan ; Toar, HandriThis research contains of design in 3 Degree of Freedom (DoF) robotic arm, which was a small prototype of robot industry. The design of this research to simulate the actual movements of the robot industry. This robotic arm designed with kinematics using forward kinematics and inverse kinematics by showing the movement of any DoF. This design includes the mechanical design model and available to control with microcontroller by using Arduino UNO. Each DoF are driven by DC motor which is controlled by using microcontroller. This application of robot arm is connected using a Graphical User Interface (GUI) Visual C# with calculation data covers kinematics. The result of this research obtained the lowest error percentage at special angle movements in the process of inverse kinematics at θ1, θ2 amounting to 0% of 0.011% and θ3 of 0.233%. While in the process forward kinematics retrieved the value of the error in x, y of 0%, and z of 0.39%.
- ItemAbsensi Fingerprint Untuk Akses Ke Laboratorium 502(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2014-06-05) Ruslan, Mohamad; Fahruzi, Iman; Sumantri R, Sumantri RTo avoid fraud in the absence of action is still done manually such as day care attendance or attendance book is misplaced, it would require a better attendance system that uses fingerprint attendance system. This attendance system can be done with one finger use from the user, which is where the data from one finger and the user will be stored into the database. As for the use of the attendance system is quite user friendly lay one finger already registered to sensor fingerprint attendance machine will then save the data to a computer user attendance record and will appear on the LCD display user ID.
- ItemAbsensi Menggunakan NFC Android(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2013-07-16) Purnomo, Adi; Saputra, Christian Ade; Warayudha, Adhitya; Triwinarko, AndyAt this time the existing system of student attendance in Batam Polytechnic still using manual attendance system that uses paper. This raises several issues including: the long absences, use of student attendance in the form of accreditation forms of paper that are vulnerable to damage and loss of data, as well as student attendance files stacked resulting in Batam Polytechnic staff have difficulty in student attendance data perekapan process and delay the process issuance of SP (Warning Letter). Batam Polytechnic since 2010 always issued KTM (student ID card ) equipped with RFID chips. On the other hand, Android has the NFC technology (Near Field Communication) which is a set of RFID- based wireless connectivity technology. This thesis research that utilizes NFC technology on Android to help overcome the problems of student attendance system in Batam Polytechnic sperti, facilitate staff in the process perekapan student attendance data and publishing process SP (Warning Letter) students become distracted and in accordance with the schedule.
- ItemAbsensi Menggunakan Nfc Android(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2013-07-16) Purnomo, Adi; Saputra, Christian Ade; Warayudha, Adhitya; Triwinarko, AndyAt this time the existing system of student attendance in Batam Polytechnic still using manual attendance system that uses paper. This raises several issues including: the long absences, use of student attendance in the form of accreditation forms of paper that are vulnerable to damage and loss of data, as well as student attendance files stacked resulting in Batam Polytechnic staff have difficulty in student attendance data perekapan process and delay the process issuance of SP (Warning Letter). Batam Polytechnic since 2010 always issued KTM (student ID card ) equipped with RFID chips. On the other hand, Android has the NFC technology (Near Field Communication) which is a set of RFID- based wireless connectivity technology. This thesis research that utilizes NFC technology on Android to help overcome the problems of student attendance system in Batam Polytechnic sperti, facilitate staff in the process perekapan student attendance data and publishing process SP (Warning Letter) students become distracted and in accordance with the schedule.
- ItemAdventure Save The Queen (Game Edukasi Bahasa Inggris Berdasarkan Buku Kelas 6 SD)(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2015-08-05) R.H, Febriandika; Riwinoto, RiwinotoLanguange is important thing as communication, without any language then communication never be fluent. To Communication in Global's era, then needed international language which one English who has acknowledged by public. English has the important role as ommunication's tool and technology then it can be useful in workplace, and it was very important to early start learning English. There was many method to improve English skill to children. Which one learning Eglish method more than effective and gratify for children is using English game. Game has many positive side as learning method they are can make children attracted to join in learning English,Can be appropriate by age and english capability level by children. In the last research, game's success rate from education aspect has under 55% then writer using vocabulary in Adventure Save the Queen's game based from 6th grade English Book for Elementary School with purpose to improve the seccess rate's aspect from last game above 75%. Adventure Save the Queen's game was build by Adobe Flash CS 5.0 using Actionscript 3.0 as program language. In this game there are 4 stage who must be solve by player. Using 32 objects and 119 sentence in game, testing result from 30 children as responden indicate this game can improve English knowledge by 77% higher than previous game.
- ItemAlat Diagnosa Tingkat Gizi Balita Berdasarkan Umur, Dan Berat Badan Menggunakan Metode Back-Propagation.(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2017-05-15) Kurniawan; Wivanius, NadhrahNutrition status is a health status generated by a balance between needs and input nutrition. Method of assessment of nutrition status of toddler is anthropometry, that is calculation of nutrition status by using parameter of age, body weight, and height. In using anthropometry there are 3 methods of calculation: using weight and height body, using height body comparison with age and the last using age and weight body of toddler. Neural Network is a method that can be used to measure toddler nutrition. Artificial neural network systems do not use mathematical schemes to calculate toddler nutrition but use the data to run the learning method, thus getting the average point of data. Measurement weight body of toddler using sensor load cell and height body use ultrasonic sensor. data of measurement will be sent to arduino and visual studio software. data from sensor will be compared to average data from learning system. Tests conducted the learning process is divided into groups based on toddler age from 0 months until 12 months. The result of the artificial neural system will be compared with standart from goverment is book Sk Antropometri with total success of 91%.
- ItemAlat Pembuka Tutup Dan Label Botol Plastik Otomatis(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2017-02-24) Inal, Rido Riski; Risandriya, Kurniawan
- ItemAlat Pemisah Botol Plastik dan Kaleng Secara Otomatis(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2017-02-24) Bahri, Rizki Kurnia; Sumantri; Fatekha, Rifqi AmalyaRecycling is a non organic waste management strategy that includes the collection of trash, sorting, cleaning, and processing waste into items that are new to the production process About sorting trash in particular waste plastic bottles and cans in general still involves human hands in normal use. In this research, the author created a tool that can sort the waste plastic bottles and cans automatically to ease the work of man before the process is recycled. The components used to support the success of this tool is a proximity sensor to detect the difference between plastic bottles and cans, then servo motor as a drag each bottle is discarded and as a separator between plastic bottles and cans corresponding the container. Based on test results that the proximity sensor can detect 10 sample bottles by type consisting of 8 types of plastic bottles and 2 types of cans with a maximum detection distance of 2 cm, and the average time resulting in experiment tool is 10.37 seconds.
- ItemAlat Pemutus Listrik Dengan Timer (Digital Time Switch) Menggunakan Atmega 8535(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2010-06-05) Kusuma, Eva Erli; Suhaimi; Fahruzi, Iman
- ItemAlat Pengendali Arus pada Mesin Dc-400 Berbasis Mirokontroler dan Android(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2017-05-16) Ghafur, Muhammad Abdul; Istardi, Didi; Pratomo Ariyanto, NugrohoPower source is a device that serves to supply electrical current in type of welding SMAW (Shield Metal Arc Welding), an example is DC-400 machine. The output current of machine is set using a knob on the output control panel in order to generate heat as needed welding. Along with the development, welder realized that there are limitations in the way of controlling current on the machine. Distance control that requires users to go directly to the machine caused inefficiency in work. Therefore, we need a controller for adjusting the output current from long distance. It is necessary to create "Current Control Device for DC- 400 Machine Based Microcontroller and Android". This device can adjust the output current value from long distance and wireless which is a microcontroller as the central controller and android as the input source. From the results of research, the greater value of R1 in potentiometer is set, the greater welding current is generated. The average error between the welding current using the knob and remote is 4.65%.
- ItemAlat Pengukur Kelembaban Udara dan Temperatur Besi Pada Proses Pengecatan Berbasis Mikrokontroler(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2015-01-20) Nanto, Agus; Wikanta, Prasaja
- ItemAlat Pengukur PH Air dengan Tampilan Digital Berbasis Arduino(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2012-08-01) Sinaga, Refendi; Firdaus, Ahmad Riyad
- ItemAlat Ukur Jarak Dengan Tampilan Angka Braille(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2012-06-26) Nasrullah, Nasrullah; Kamarudin, KamarudinSeven segment display is a circuit that can display decimal numbers or hexadecimal. Seven segment display is composed of seven part of every part of the LED (Light Emitting Diode) that can be lit. Seven segment display requires seven input signals to control each diode in it. Each diode may require high or low input to activate, depending on the type of the seven segment display. If seven segment common cathode type, the high signal necessary to activate each diode. One way to generate control signals of a seven segment display by using a seven segment decoder. Seven segment decoder requires 4 inputs, as hexadecimal numbers based expressed in machine languange (binary based number) then the input signals will be “translated” into the decoder signals seven segment display. Control signals containing 7 signals, each signal is manage activate or not any LED Between seven segment and Braille have the structure that is if every corner of the seven segment given the symbol dot. It will form the structure of the Braille, as for the difference is seven segment have output 7 bits that every bit of his form dot symbol the next author will try to design a hex to Braille decoder common cathode type of each LED was active when given a high signal or 1. So that the decoder can be realized with good and can be useful for the blind, then the author will add and ultrasonic sensor as input and generates an electrical pulse is controlled by a microcontroller and then transmitter to the decoder and translated into 6 output voltage that can be used to drive DC motor vibrator according to the logic of each.
- ItemAlgoritma Menghindari Lawan pada Robot Barelang 7.1(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2018-06-06) Tinambunan, Devi Gusnaensi; Sugandi, Budi; Prayoga, SenanjungKRI is an Indonesia robot contest which consists of 4 main categories and one of them is the Indonesia Soccer Robot Contest (KRSBI). On the rules during the game of Wheeled KRSBI, the robots are strictly forbidden to hit or push the opponent robot. If that is the case then the robot will get a yellow card. The robots also are at risk of getting a red card then ejected from the field if the robot hits an opponent with a bang. To prevent this, the author has designed an algorithm to avoid and reduce the intensity of a robot doing a physical contact with opponents. The algorithm was formed from the combination of vision cameras and sensors ping. The camera will detect the opponent robot based on the color of its identity. Color identity must be filter for separating it from the background so it can be identified. The filter used is the color filter HSV plus filter erosion, dilation, and controls the blob. The opponent's robot detection is also facilitated with the use of a Parallax Ping sensor. Sensors ultrasonic wave shooting into the opponent's robot and then receive back the reflections so that known distance between them. After testing done against this system, robot Barelang 7.1 can detect opponent robots with good result. The robot can detect his opponent from a distance of 50 cm to 5.5 meters. Once detected, the robot would avoid his opponent while approximately ≤ 40 cm.
- ItemAnalisa dan Penenganan Praktik Transfer Pricing Sebagai Upaya untuk Mengamankan Penerimaan Negara(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2012-06-28) Putranto, Tri Wahyu; Wibowo, Seto Sulaksono Adi