Browsing Jabatan Fungsional by Author "Brajawidagda, Uuf"
Now showing 1 - 6 of 6
Results Per Page
- ItemHak Cipta: Program Pengembangan Usaha Produk Intelektual Kampus Polibatam Press 2021 (Karya Rekaman Video)(2022-09-07) Lestari, Nanik; Brajawidagda, Uuf; Santiputri, Metta; Mayasari, Mega; Qadri, Alimul; Sari, Dewi Nurpermata; Adella, Elsi; Aini, Nur; Ulfa, Ulfa
- ItemHak Cipta: Program Pengembangan Usaha Produk Intelektual Kampus Polibatam Press Tahun 2020 (Karya Rekaman Video)(2021-07-14) Lestari, Nanik; Brajawidagda, Uuf; Santiputri, Metta; Mayasari, Mega; Qadri, Alimul; Sari, Dewi Nurpermata; Adella, Elsi; Aini, Nur; Ulfa, Ulfa
- ItemPerkembangan Produk Intelektual Kampus Polibatam Press Guna Mendukung Kemandirian Ekonomi Serta Budaya Kewirausahaan di Politeknik Negeri Batam(Universitas Muhammadiyah Mataram, 2021-10-29) Lestari, Nanik; Mayasari, Mega; Santiputri, Metta; Brajawidagda, Uufince the year 2000 higher educations in Batam has start growing. Since then, ideas and academic writings have been produced by those higher education institutions. The dissemination of ideas and academic writings require a reliable publisher. Polibatam Press is Politeknik Negeri Batam’s entity in publishing. Different strategies have been implemented to improve Polibatam Press, such as human resource recruitment from active students of Politeknik Negeri Batam, establishment of Standard Operational Procedures (SOP) for production and quality control, marketing through variety of marketplaces, and the development of an information system to support publishing process automation. Until 2021, Polibatam Press has published more than 50 books with ISBN and other products. Moreover, Polibatam Press also produces several Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), trademark, and several seminar and journal papers. For Politeknik Negeri Batam itself, Polibatam Press is able to gain additional revenue.
- ItemPolibatam Press di Tengah Pandemic Covid-19 Dalam Rangka Mendukung Kemandirian Ekonomi dan Budaya Kewirausahaan(Universitas Muhammadiyah Mataram, 2020-10-23) Lestari, Nanik; Mayasari, Mega; Santiputri, Metta; Brajawidagda, UufThe short-term objective of the PPUPIK Polibatam Press program is to fulfill the demands of textbooks and practicum modules from internal consumers at Politeknik Negeri Batam. Furthermore, the long-term goal is to produce a variety of products, not only in the form of textbooks and practicum modules, but also to provide various other printing services. The method of implementing this activity is like a book publishing entity in general. Some of the constraints or obstacles experienced were mainly related to the Covid-19 pandemic, which reduced purchasing power and decreased the productivity of the writers. To support marketing during the pandemic, in addition to social media such as the first year, Polibatam Press also operate marketing through digital marketplaces, namely Tokopedia, Bukalapak, Blibli, Lazada and Google Play Book. However, there are also supporting factors that can be utilized, including the emergence of a new product in the form of e-book as many as 20 titles, which is in good demand during this pandemic. In the next implementation of PPUPIK program, it is necessary to perform strategic steps that have been planned, especially to adapt with the new normal situation during the Covid-19 pandemic, therefore e-book production and marketplace marketing need to be continuously developed. In addition, socialization through webinars held by Politeknik Negeri Batam is also continued, so that Polibatam Press can reach the academic community outside Polibatam.
- ItemTingkat Kepuasan Pelanggan Atas Kualitas Pelayanan dan Produk di Polibatam Press(Fakultas Teknologi Informasi Universitas Merdeka Malang, 2021-10-21) Lestari, Nanik; Aini, Nur; Mayangsari, Mega; Santiputri, Metta; Brajawidagda, Uuf