Now showing 1 - 5 of 122
- ItemImplementasi Sensor Suhu Dan kelembaban Pada Pengaturan Kecepatan Motor Air Cooler Dengan Fuzzy Logic System(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2015-01-19) Syahlul, Muhammad; Wikanta, Prasaja; Ridwan
- ItemPenerapan Invers Kinematik pada Pengendalian Gerak Robot Lego(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2017-05-17) Ria, Riki; Prayoga, Senanjung
- ItemSistem Kendali Tekanan pada Botol Berbasis Fuzzy Logic(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2015-01-20) Ridha, Fariz; Aisyah, Siti
- ItemEstimasi Energi Pada Mobil Listrik(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2013-06) Hasnira, Hasnira; Istardi, DidiUse of Fuel (Fossil Fuel) is a large - scale in today's automotive industry has resulted in the world's energy reserves decreased significantly to near the critical point. it also carries a number of negative impacts that can not be underestimated because it is closely related to human survival and environmental sustainability. Therefore Batam Polytechnic student group felt compelled to create a passenger vehicle (Car City) who has great speed, great efficiency is also better in terms of fuel consumption and emission levels in the exhaust gases. Need for the electric drive system is very efficient, has high torque and speed, low maintenance costs increase. But the motors are commonly used induction motors and DC motors have not been able to meet the need for it, therefore use BLDC motors to meet those needs. Focus of this thesis is to estimate the energy in the electric car as a vehicle to implement BLDC motors are simulated using the software "MATLAB / Simulink".
- ItemAplikasi Sistem Kontrol Plc & Elektro-Pneumatik Pada Unit Auto Feeding Untuk Otomasi Mesin Produksi Proses Taping Di Pt Patlite Indonesia(Politeknik Negeri Batam, 2013-06-26) Simatupang, Remon; Istardi, DidiAs the one of main provider of signal light and signal tower products in the world trade, PT. Patlite Indonesia (PLID) who produces own brand PATLITE is pursued to increase the volume of production as well as growing up of the market demand. The productivity increament can be achieved by reducing the standard time which is used during production process, especially due to human movement dan replace it by automation system. The real action is to design and develop the automation of taping machine which is alloacted for chassis RH’s fabrication, where it was operated by semi- automation before. After spending two months for design and fabrication, then four months for examining and continous improvement of each problem occured during the simulations, finally this final project can contribute added value as expected before, such as increasing of productivity at Production Stamping area from approximate 95.66% in 2012 becomes 96.50% on the 1st quarter of 2013, reducing number of defects from 0.65% to be 0.01% of taping process of chassis RH product and moreover to avoid the working accident during machine operation. Based on the calculation of cost saving, this project needs 8.5 months of return of investment period.